Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lost Library Shoes and SILENT LIGHT

So howdy, y'all got your wish. Miz Shelly Sarah has a blog now, throwing my thoughts into the ether so beware. It is a glorious 85 degrees outside in my village and the library is about to close its doors for the day. Couldn't sleep because I have insomnia or I just go to bed late and wake up early, however you want to look at it, anyhoo I was waking from my beauty sleep this morning and popped my latest library rental into the DVD player. A little film with a big beautiful heart called SILENT LIGHT. I was literally blown away, out of the water, socks blown off, heart a flutter at the beauty and truthful everlasting spirit within this magical picture. I am going to leave y'all with that for the time being because I must be parting soon, but don't fear because there is no sorrow in this parting, only sweet. Will be back folks with a longer detailed full of frivolous adjectives explanation about SILENT LIGHT.

Another lighter story for your reading pleasure(my pleasure is my business or is it my business is my pleasure?). During my stay in the library this afternoon, the lovely lady sitting across from me lost her shoe. I know what your thinking, how does one lose a shoe? She was on the premises since the beginning of the day and claims she never left the desk. Her shoes were under the desk, not on her feet that is. Around when I arrived she started looking for something and eventually asked me if I had seen a shoe. If she didn't move how did her shoe disappear and only one at that? The mystery has been on since I got here, then a man who I later found out was cop sat next to me with his laptop and we were all looking for her shoe. Later me and the cop were lightly joking about putting out a missing shoe report and putting a detective on it, no worries she had a good sense of humor about it. Then the cop put the whole library staff on the hunt for the shoe but no luck. I felt so helpless, I wish I could have done something, but now the library is closing. At least she got a hold of someone to bring her another pair of shoes that just walked in. Oh where did the shoe go, please be on the look out for a black slip on woman's shoe with a black bow, it might need food and shelter.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow. great story. must hear about the film. i didn't realize you really meant you had a blog when you said you had a blog!

    ReplyDelete