Sunday, August 29, 2010

FEEL AT HOME WITHOUT A HOUSE WITH YOU

Engine down, growing grass inside and beneath the east wind.
Down on the plain, into the depths of the sea.

There is a love that cannot be brought to it's knees.
A love that is unconditional, but always open like a wound in the cloudless part of a cloud filled sky.

Relinquish
Part
Release
Back
Pull

Touches that shiver in the dark
Fingertips inside your heart
Things are fading beneath a sky of black satin and silver dust...

Where do we go from here?
Back to the beginning beginning beginning beginning beginning

I do my job, take my breaks, feel the dark touch me in ways I never thought possible
Been abused, lied to, broken, fallen and taken apart.
Paved my way myself, created depth and won awards

Disguise your verses when you dive into something that moves you to the core or someone that you feel so connected to

Why do I have to feel so different around you
My heart beats faster and I feel so high above
Surface tension bleeds through the air

I breathe in deep deep deep

Wish things could be different , but I respect the way they are

Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment